Monday, April 14, 2008

Been Very Busy!

I just got over the flu but that didn’t stop me from being crazy busy fixing the house up, every weekend is either working outside or inside….there is so much to do. We weren’t able to purchase new carpet in our bedroom so I decided this weekend I would shampoo the carpet we have which made the “wet pet” smell even worse (the former owner had pets) so I bought some powder to try to help, now the bedroom smells like a giant room of fresh linens…STRONG fresh linens! Hopefully, it will fade in time. We repaired the doors to the boys’ closets and plan on putting those up tonight. I planted lots of flowers in the front flowerbed and plan on buying some hanging flower baskets for the hooks out front. I have a long list of things that I want to do to the house! :) It’s a slow process but it will all come together soon.

No comments: