Friday, April 25, 2008

A GOOD LAUGH!

I had a fight with a bag of Crunch n' Munch and the Crunch n' Munch won....
Funny thing happened to me the other day, I was on my way to class....running late as usual and grabbed a box of Crunch n' Munch as I was heading out the door. I was going to wait until I got to class to start eating but I was starving and wanted some while driving. At the first stop sign I took the bag, grabbed both sides and with all my strength pulled......then, KAPOW!!!! Popcorn went flying everywhere, the entire bag exploded all over my newly vacuumed and clean little yellow car. I had popcorn even up the front dashboard and in the vents; it was not a pretty sight! I just had to LAUGH! It was hilarious...lucky for me I was the only one in the car! :) HA HA HA LOL

No comments: