Monday, March 31, 2008

Kaleb's First Day at Pratt

I went in to work a little late this morning to take Kaleb to his first day at Pratt Elementary and meet his teacher. I walked in and met the principle (Mr. Roberts...yep, my old 6th grade teacher from Angus Valley). We also met and chatted a bit with Mr. Jay Pryor (it's hilarious to introduce him as Mr. Pryor LOL :) I met Kaleb's teacher Mrs. Dickerson she seemed really nice and briefly went over the class schedule. I had no idea that they started switching classes in the 5th grade, he goes to Math and Science in two different classrooms then comes back to Mrs. Dickerson's class for the rest of the afternoon. This will be the first time he will be a "walker" he is actually really excited. We bought him is very own house key and showed him how to operate the security alarm, he wanted a really cool key so he picked out one with flames on it.

No comments: